The BogaGrip is available in three models.
- Model 315: The scale weighs fish up to 15 pounds in 1/4 pound increments. It is 9 inches long and weighs 9 ounces.
- Model 130: The scale weighs fish up to 30 pounds in 1/2 pound increments. It is 10 3/4 inches long and weighs 1 pound.
- Model 260: The scale weighs fish up to 60 pounds in 1/2 pound increments. It is 15 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 pounds.
The BogaGrip is generally tube shaped, with one end serving as the grip and scales and the other end with a pair of jaws. It has a trigger sleeve that slides along the main tube serving as an opening and closing means, as well as a lock. The grip consists of a sleeve tube covered with a non-slip grip. The grip sleeve slides over the main tube and is linked to it through the scale spring. The main tube has a precision scale embossed in it to match each individual scale spring and the scale is calibrated using certified weights to insure accuracy within one increment. You can send your BogaGrip to IGFA (954-927-2628 Dania Beach, FL) where they can certify it for world record catches.
The BogaGrip is made in the USA of USA made materials. All metal parts of the BogaGrip are made of 300 series stainless steel with the exception of the precision scale spring which is 17-7 PH stainless steel. All plastic parts are made from acetal which is a high performance engineering thermoplastic that is used in unlubricated bearing applications. Acetal is tough and resilient and is very resistant to UV light. Constructing the BogaGrip of these materials makes it very strong and resistant to conditions encountered while fishing in fresh or saltwater.
- Keeps hands at a safer distance from teeth, fins and hooks
- Less likely to harm fish
- Weighs fish accurately and easily
- Keeps hands dry in cold weather
- Stainless steel construction using ball detent pins which allows assembly without screws or threads and affords quick takedown and assembly
- Saltwater proof
- Scales embossed in stainless steel tubing for durability
- Clips nicely on apparel for easy access
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.