- Canon T1i/500D Vol 1: Creative auto - Shutter priority AE - Aperture priority AE - Depth of field/DOF preview button - Focus options - Metering - White balance/color temperature - Playback & image review - Live view shooting - Recording video - Exposure compensation - Flash basics - Custom functions intro - Shooting settings screen - Quick control screens - Composition - Self timer - Picture Styles - Menu functions - UPC: 186102000329 - Model Number: BC124 - Approximate Running Time: 80 Minutes
- Canon T1i/500D Vol 2: Advanced custom functions - Canon Speedlites & flash photography - Color management - Creating your own picture styles - Video recording - Custom menus - Your ritual for photography - UPC: 186102000343 - Model Number: BC125 - Approximate Running Time: 85 Minutes
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II / 430 EX II: Flash exposure compensation - The flash as key or fill light - FP or high speed sync operation - Slow sync demystified - Controlling hard or soft light - Auto and manual zoom control - Flash bracketing - Flash exposure lock - Controlling flash from the camera - Manual mode and exposure compensation - Wireless operation - A:B and C groups: why and how - Group ratios - Getting the flash off the camera - First and second curtain sync - Stroboscopic mode - UPC: 186102000312 - Model Number: BC203 - Approximate Running Time: 65 Minutes
- Canon Shoot Great Video: Sound recording - Composition - Lighting & equipment - Aliasing/artifacts - Video compression - Exposure - White balance - Picture styles - Camera movement - Lenses - Tripods & camera mounts - Video production skills - UPC: 186102000565 - Model Number: BC204 - Approximate Running Time: 77 Minutes
- Canon Through the Eyes of a Pro Vol 1: Selecting the correct equipment for your budget and projects - What makes a great photo? - Managing light and other challenges in real world situations - UPC: 186102000152 - Model Number: BC301 - Approximate Running Time: 94 Minutes and Canon Through the Eyes of a Pro Vol 2: Selecting the correct equipment for your budget and projects - What makes a great photo? - Managing light and other challenges in real world situations - UPC: 186102000169 - Model Number: BC302 - Approximate Running Time: 94 Minutes
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.