Blue Crane Digital gives you the power to unleash your cameras potential. Each DVD offers you a solid understanding of your cameras features, and provides you with the tools you will need to capture the best images under all conditions. All topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects. These DVDs are NTSC All Regions (Discs are uncoded and can be played Worldwide, however, must be played in NTSC-compatible unit) unless otherwise indicated. Topics and Specifications:
- Canon Rebel T3 Volume 1: Creative Auto, Shutter-priority (Tv), Aperture-priority (Av) / depth of field, Focus options, Metering, White balance / color temperature, Playback and image review, Live View shooting, Video recording basics, Exposure compensation, Introduction to flash controls, Custom Functions introduction, Composition, Picture Styles, ...and much more! Running Time: 93 minutes, NTSC: All Regions
- Canon Shoot Great Video: Sound recording - Composition - Lighting & equipment - Aliasing/artifacts - Video compression - Exposure - White balance - Picture styles - Camera movement - Lenses - Tripods & camera mounts - Video production skills - UPC: 186102000565 - Model Number: BC204 - Approximate Running Time: 77 Minutes
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II / 430 EX II: Flash exposure compensation - The flash as key or fill light - FP or high speed sync operation - Slow sync demystified - Controlling hard or soft light - Auto and manual zoom control - Flash bracketing - Flash exposure lock - Controlling flash from the camera - Manual mode and exposure compensation - Wireless operation - A:B and C groups: why and how - Group ratios - Getting the flash off the camera - First and second curtain sync - Stroboscopic mode - UPC: 186102000312 - Model Number: BC203 - Approximate Running Time: 65 Minutes
- Learn how to create great images
- The tutorial topics are arranged in chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace and return later to watch individual subjects. Once you learn how the components work together, you'll have the tools you need to capture the best images under any conditions.