Includes: CineMoco motor and controller, SkatePlate frame, V Wheels, and 3 camera cables
Requires but does not include: Tripod head and camera
Compatible with: Professional rigs with large zoom lenses, professional video cameras, compact and action cameras with a standard 1/4-20 inch tripod thread
- Rolling video at your fingertips
- CineSkates with a brain
- Powerful and versatile motion control system
- Take your videography to a new level
- Items Included: CineMoco controller and motor, SkatePlate, V Wheels, and travel bags
- Maneuverability: Easily achieve pro-grade shots for a beautifully polished video. With just a few moves , you can create sliding shots that pull objects into focus, rolling shots that glide over top of objects, or 360 rotating shots to show a full view or encompass an entire object. The CineMoco Dolly also does hours of long complicated time lapse shots at the touch of a button.
- Portability: Unlike many expensive table top dollies on the market, the CineMoco Dolly is light and compact. This easy-to-break-down system goes everywhere traditional dollies have never gone.
- Expandability: CineMoco Dolly comes equipped with the Cinetics Connect Tripod Clamps.With the Cinetics Connect Platform, you can easily pop off your wheels and pop on another Cinetics tool.
- Solid High-Quality Build: Hand built in Austin, Texas all Cinetics products are made with highest grade, toughest materials available. We use only the highest quality components and CineMoco software is open source and upgradable leaving room for expansion.
- Materials: ABS Plastic, Soft 75a Polyurethane
- Product Weight: about 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Dimensions: about 9 x 6 x 4 in.
- Weight Capacity: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- The CineMoco is a powerful and versatile motion control system. CineMoco makes smooth repeatable moves for video, shoots photos between moves for timelapse photography, and moves on command for stop motion animation. It runs from open source software and includes a built in 5 hour rechargeable battery, power cable, camera trigger cable and travel bags. Comes with 3 different cables to fit any DSLR camera. The cable is not required for cameras with a built in timelapse mode.
- SkatePlate is the dolly frame. It has a retractable quick-set-up design. Simply fold the three legs out and tighten the handles and SkatePlate locks in to a sturdy configuration. You can follow the easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate to line up the wheels for straight shots or curves and use the gradated notches for the perfect alignment every time. SkatePlate is also compatible with CineSkates, CineSquid and many other products with Cinetics Connect technology. Any tripod head (ballhead, fluid head, etc) with a 1/4-20 thread will be necessary for use.
- V Wheels are a set of three wheels that quickly attach to SkatePlate and enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage without lugging heavy gear. They will work perfectly on top of the SkateTrack or rolling along a smooth surface.
Q: What is your return policy?
>A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.