Gink is a light paste that turns to a liquid at skin temperature. Upon coming in contact with cold water it returns to a clear, unseen, invisible gel that keeps water from making your dry flies or streaking streamers, wet. Flies stay dry for the normal useful life of any and all dry flies astream.
- Has no smell or odors and leaves no oil slicks
- Hackles do not become matted or caked
- Will even float a bare #8 light wire dry fly hook
- Works on leaders and tippet too
- Perfect dressing for dry fly fishing