- Hydrostop permanently treats new flies with a floatant. Coming in a conveniently large container hundreds of flies can be treated, dozens at a time. Flies allowed to soak for 5 minutes and then dried overnight will float higher when they are used. Perfect for yarn-type indicators as well as pre-treating dubbing.
- Permanent waterproofing treatment for flies
- Large mouth container to treat dozens of flies at a time
- Great for waterproofing indicators, dubbing, etc
- 2 oz bottle treats hundreds of flies
Dependable, Effective Treatment For Buoyant Indicators
Posted by Unknown on May 3rd 2016
Hydrostop is effective treatment for strike indicators and/or flies making them more buoyant. I've been using it for this purpose for several years. By allowing the Hydrostop to thoroughly dry following the soaking period (five minutes) with each item being treated, it becomes a permanent floatant that lasts throughout the fishing season. If proper care is given to the strike indicators during the season (such as allowing them to dry out thoroughly following use) then the treatment can last multiple fishing seasons.