- Hydrostop permanently treats new flies with a floatant. Coming in a conveniently large container hundreds of flies can be treated, dozens at a time. Flies allowed to soak for 5 minutes and then dried overnight will float higher when they are used. Perfect for yarn-type indicators as well as pre-treating dubbing.
- Permanent waterproofing treatment for flies
- Large mouth container to treat dozens of flies at a time
- Great for waterproofing indicators, dubbing, etc
- 2 oz bottle treats hundreds of flies
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.
Posted by CoAngler on Aug 12th 2016
Works well on traditional flies. Need more time to work with product for true test. Smells like petroleum product.
Dependable, Effective Treatment For Buoyant Indicators
Posted by Unknown on May 3rd 2016
Hydrostop is effective treatment for strike indicators and/or flies making them more buoyant. I've been using it for this purpose for several years. By allowing the Hydrostop to thoroughly dry following the soaking period (five minutes) with each item being treated, it becomes a permanent floatant that lasts throughout the fishing season. If proper care is given to the strike indicators during the season (such as allowing them to dry out thoroughly following use) then the treatment can last multiple fishing seasons.