MindShift introduces UltraLight, the lightest photo daypack series ever with superior construction. Designed for convenient access to gear and spacious capacity for personal items, all accessible without removing the pack. Side-panel provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the bag off and allows you to work out of your bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy. The UltraLight™ Dual 25L feature a removable insert, which can be worn as a shoulder bag or beltpack. Inside the backpack, you can drop a trap door that converts the bag to a single-compartment daypack, allowing you to use the entire bag for personal gear such as extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc. Internal compression strap and drawstring collar maximize capacity and minimize bulk and adjustable dividers allow for different camera gear configurations. The pack's highly breathable three-layer shoulder straps with daisy chain offer even more space for additional gear. Removable camera compartment converts to a chest pack with the optional Tripod Suspension Kit (not included), to a shoulder bag with included shoulder strap, or attaches to your belt for access on the go; and the compartment lid tucks into side opening lid for quick access. Zippered lid pocket and zippered waist belt pocket give you quick access to small items. Lid closure doubles as a lash point for a large jacket or other bulky items. Dedicated compartment for laptop, tablet or hydration reservoir, which fits 2.5L hydration bags or up to a 15” laptop. High quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D high-density nylon reinforced stress points for long lasting durability and strength.
Hydration Reservoir Not Included. Compatible with the Filter Nest/Hive and Switch Case, Tripod Suspension Kit and Panorama/Horizon photo insert. (Includes raincover, removable shoulder strap, removable camera compartment)
- Integrated tripod/monopod mounting system on front
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretch side pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for small items
- Accessory loop for mountain axe or hiking poles mounting
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Nylex LCD protector provides a place for your camera strap while covering your LCD
- External Fabric:
- Internal Fabric:
- Holds 1 standard-size DSLR (Canon 5DM3 or Nikon D810) and 1 standard zoom lens or 2 primes
- Holds 1 large (un-gripped) Mirrorless body and 2-3 lenses
- Fits up to a 15” laptop or most 2.5L hydration reservoirs
- 14L of capacity for personal gear
- Maximum Mirrorless lens size: 70-200mm f/2.8 equivalents attached to body
- Maximum DSLR lens size: 24-70mm f/2.8 attached to body
- Backpack Exterior Dimensions: 10.2” W x 19.5” H x 6.7” D (26 x 49.5 x 17 cm)
- Camera Compartment: 9.1” W x 7.5” H x 5.1” D (23 cm x 19 cm x 13 cm)
- Laptop/hydration compartment: 10.2” W x 15.7” H (26 x 40 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Volume: 25 Liters
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.