- Meets NSF protocol P248, testing standard used by U.S. military, for removal of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, chemicals and toxins, and sediment from “worst-case” water conditions
- Pumps a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting
- Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no back flushing or filter-scrubbing ever required
- Leading-edge hollow fiber cartridge treats up to 10,000+ liters and has a cartridge replacement indicator
- Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops (6 ft), and harsh environments
- Weighs 1 lb 1.3 oz / 490 g
- Water bottle adapter
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.