- Nikon D3100 Vol 1: Scene Modes - Shutter priority - Aperture priority/depth of field - Focusing on moving subjects - Image sizes - Live view shooting - Focus options for live view - HD & SD video recording - ISO - Metering - White balance - Exposure compensation - Composition - Playback & image review - Flash basics - Shooting & setup menus - Picture controls - UPC: 857760002030 - MPN: BC135 - Running Time: 93 minutes
- Nikon Speedlight: Flash output level compensation - TTL-BL vs. traditional fill flash - Camera exposure & flash output interaction - Controlling hard & soft light - Slow sync demystified - Auto & manual flash mode - Flash value lock - Commander mode - Inverse square law & light fall off - Wireless operation - Groups A, B & C - Front & rear curtain sync - Custom settings - UPC: 786102000336 - Model Number: BC202 - Approximate Runing Time: 100 minutes
- Nikon Shoot Great Video: Sound recording - Composition - Lighting & equipment - Aliasing/artifacts - Video compression - Exposure - White balance - Picture controls - Camera movement - Lenses - Triopods & camera mounts - Video production skills - UPC: 186102000572 - MPN: BC205 - Appromimate Running Time: 74 minutes
- Nikon Through the Eyes of a Pro Vol 1: Selecting the correct equipment for your budget & projects - What makes a great photo? - Learning to see as a photographer - Light, gesture & composition - Simple camera controls to make a real difference - Metering: incident & reflective - Lens selection - Manipulate light with simple equipment - A stock photo shoot - A sporting event - An outdoor portrait session - UPC: 186102000176 - Model Number: BC311 - Approximate Running Time: 94 minutes
- Nikon Through the Eyes of a Pro Vol 2: Using available light in non-traditional ways - Tripods & hand-held meters - Adapting tools at hand to improve images - How to define superior performance - How the photographer's behavior affects the end results - Stock photo shoot (complete sequence) - UPC: 186102000183 - Model Number: BC312 - Approximate Running Time: 94 minutes
Q: What is your return policy?
>A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.