Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Patagonia's minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this fish pack is now 20% larger to easily carry and organize everything you need. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and seven internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced. And for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and air-mesh-lined back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With 100% nylon Hypalon® gear keeper.
- Pack Fabric: 9.15 oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon
- Interior Fabric: 3.3 oz 100% polyester
- Back & Side Fabric: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh
- Weight: 623 g (22 oz)
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide comfort and ventilation
- Dual side nylon/spandex water-bottle pockets with security keepers and a Hypalon® gear keeper
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper
- Main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets
- Top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.