- 100% polyester quick-dry mesh vest with a practical pocket layout
- Knitted, lightly padded collar for comfort
- 9 external zip/Velcro closed external pockets
- Fleece fly keeper
- 3 interior pockets with zipper closure
- Large rear-zip closed storage pocket
|Inseam||N/A||30 or 32||30 or 32||30 or 32||30 or 32||30 or 32||N/A|
Men's Apparel Sizing Chart in centimeters:
|Inseam||N/A||76 or 81||76 or 81||76 or 81||76 or 81||76 or 81||N/A|
Redington Vest the Best!
Posted by Terry Brunholtz on Apr 30th 2016
This Clark's Fork vest by Redington is tops in comfort and utility. It has the right number of storage pockets at the right sizes to store all my gear, and the mesh helps keep you cool on the water. The padded knit collar may not seem like a big deal, but not having the collar of your vest dig into your neck makes a huge difference at the end of the day! Redington has a winner, here; a great vest at a great price. Highly recommended.