The RIO Saltwater Tropical Floating Line with Intermediate Tip is an incredible line. The Saltwater Tropical F/I line is built on a medium stiff core that is easy to anneal (stretch). The line features a floating tropical coating with a 9.5 ft clear intermediate tip for deeper flats, or on windy days. Wonderful to cast into a fifteen-knot breeze. Sounds unbelievable, but this line will turn over a 12 ft - 15 ft leader in a strong wind. A 9 ft leader attached to the clear AquaLux tip gives you an effective 18 foot leader, which is stealthy enough for any wary fish. Your guide can still follow the fly at this length, while a totally clear line is really tough to track. Welded loops on both ends.
- The Saltwater Tropical F/I features a floating tropical coating with a 9.5 ft clear intermediate tip
- Built on a medium stiff core that is easy to stretch
- Perfect line for deeper flats or windy days
- Will turn over a 12 ft - 15 ft leader in a strong wind
- Front and Back end welded loops