Rio Tropical Outbound Short sinking tip fly line. Tip sinks at 1.5 - 2.0 ips. The ideal tropical line for wading the surf or throwing huge flies, featuring a short heavy head. Perfect for Baja and the Amazon and for such species as Peacock Bass, Dorado, Trevally and Rooster fish. The line is built with a hard saltwater coating that ensures the line will not wilt in tropical heat and has a welded loop on both ends for easy rigging. It is available as a full floating line or a floating running line with an intermediate sinking head. DualTone ensures the angler can easily find the perfect loading point.
- The sand and sea grass versions have a clear 10' tip, and the blue and ivory versions have a 15' clear tip
- Short heavy head, perfect for Baja and the Amazon
- Hard saltwater coating ensures the line will not wilt in tropical heat
- Extremely easy casting tapers that give ultimate distance
- Front-end and Back-end welded loops