Many of you know, no studs stay in Vibram or rubber bottom boots, until now. This simple solution will assure a lifelong hold your Rock Tread aluminum discs.
Rock Treads has done all the hard work of an easy installation method, assembling the pieces and doing the research of nearly every boot on the market to assure this kit will work for you and your specific boot. Set includes enough hardware for either the Fry or Pickle Rock Treads Kits
- 30 Lock Down interior nuts
- 20 toe screws (1?)
- 10 heel screws (1.5?)
- 30 insert screws to use on your inserts themselves (5/8")
- 2 install Lock Down set screws (2?)
- Lock Down Kit drill bit (bigger than what is in the RT Kits)
- Installation instructions
- Must be used on rubber and insert style boots
- 30 Lock Down nuts and hardware to install on any boot
- Assures a lifelong hold on any boot bottom
- Simple installation
- Rock Treads are 100% crafted and manufactured in the USA
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.