It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets, coated zippers, and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment provides a secure leash attachment point
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- The Web Master™ Harness frame provides load stability and weight distribution
- Day Hikes
- Overnight adventures
- XXS: 0.72 lbs. (0.33 kg)
- XS: 0.91 lbs. (0.41 kg)
- Small: 1.13 lbs. (0.51 kg)
- Medium: 1.3 lbs. (0.59 kg)
- Large: 0.8 lbs. (0.36 kg)
- Large/XL: 1.44 lbs. (0.65 kg)
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.