The new spool features:
- An independent, free wheeling hub that allows the tippet spool to spin freely when joined together. The hub can be retracted to become flush with the spool body when used alone, or with other tippet spools on the market.
- Each of the spools are color coded to correspond to the tippet material type. Green for freshwater nylon, blue for saltwater hard mono, and orange for fluorocarbon.
- The spools are also molded with UV inhibitors to help protect the tippet from degenerating UV rays.
- Built into the spool rim is a razor to cut the material right where you want it.
- The tippet material is managed by a color coded tippet retainer band that also has the size of the material printed on it.
- Water resistant label to prevent cracking and peeling.
- Built-in tippet cutter always ready
- UV Shield Protects Tippet
- Scientific Anglers designed interlocking hub joins and lets spools spin freely
- Water resistant label prevents cracking and peeling
- The ultimate in ultra-low visibility
If that isn't enough, we have upped the ante at Scientific Anglers by giving you more of our award winning material than the competition. Each spool (up to 30lb Size) will include 30 meters of material which is approximately 9% more than our competitors.
0X Fluorocarbon Tippet
1X Fluorocarbon Tippet
2X Fluorocarbon Tippet
3X Fluorocarbon Tippet
4X Fluorocarbon Tippet
5X Fluorocarbon Tippet
6X Fluorocarbon Tippet
7X Fluorocarbon Tippet
14lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
16lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
20lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
22 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
25 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
30 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
35 lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
40lb Fluorocarbon Tippet
Q: What is your return policy?
>A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.