- Polarized Injection Polycarbonate lenses
- 8 base lens curvature
- Megol nose and/or temple pads on select styles
- Grilamid frame material
- Custom metal logo plaques
- Microfiber cleaning/storage bag
Through advanced lens technology, Suncloud polarized lenses selectively filter horizontally reflected, visually interfering light waves know as 'glare'. The elimination of direct and ambient glare results in superior visual clarity, definition, color transmissions and optical comfort.
All Suncloud lenses are manufactured from optical grade Polycarbonate material with high grade polarizing film incorporated into the lens. The results are glare free viewing through a lightweight lens with high impact resistance for added protection.
Suncloud eyewear features these multi-purpose lens tints.
- Polarized Gray for elimination of glare and the truest transmission of natural colors.
- Polarized Brown for elimination of glare and enhanced contrast while maintaining the accuracy of color transmissions.
- Polarized Rose with a silver flash mirror for elimination of glare while providing an optically comfortable and pleasant lens.
- Blue Mirror for elimination of glare and true transmission of natural colors.
8 BASE LENS CURVE
Suncloud frames and lenses feature 8 base curvatures, enabling the frame and lenses to wrap on the wearer's face. 8 base lenses provide added protection from annoying side glare and environmental elements such as wind, dust and particulate matter.
INJECTION MOLDED LENSES
Each Suncloud polarized lens is manufactured with optical grade Polycarbonate using an injection molding process to ensure exceptional clarity and associated optical properties. This process helps to create a rigid polarizing film carrier and eliminates distortion.