- The Sawtooth Rod:The Sawtooth is Tenkara Rod Co's more playful rod. You might have a six inch rainbow on the line but it feels like you are wrestling a tuna! Although this rod is ideal for fish in the 6-18 inch range landing larger fish is doable as well. The 5:5 action means that it flexes a little more than a 6:4. These tenkara rods are ultra light weight and the swivel tips included on the tenkara rods also help keep your line from getting tangled. This rod is finished with a custom colorful design that won't disappoint.
- Line: Tenkara Rod Co. Lines are hand-crafted with single strand construction, a 2mm nickel alloy tippet ring and our proprietary floatant that will float the line for life. Guaranteed. They are non-tapered, yet turn flies far better than any mono lines on the market. This outfit comes with at 10.5 ft orange line.
- A Line Spool: A must have! Great for quickly winding your line when getting to that next great spot is important. These spools are designed for tenkara rods and are just big enough to make winding your line simple and quick. The notches on the spool make it easy to attach flies and the bright foam core helps dry your line if necessary.
- 3 Hand Tied Flies: One of each of Tenkara Rod Co's 3 favorite flies.
- 5:5 action means that it flexes a little more than a 6:4 and is a slower action rod.
- Ultra light weight design
- 10.5 ft line included
- Foam core on spool helps dry your line
- Rod comes with lifetime warranty from Tenkara Rod Co
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.