The rotating beltpack — which can be worn separately for shorter outings — has enough room for your camera, extra lens, 10” tablet (iPad), binoculars, maps, guidebook, snacks and more. The main backpack has extra space for larger gear, including jacket, layers, hat, gloves, lunch, climbing gear, and a 13" laptop. It's front zippered pocket provides quicker access to smaller items such as climbing gear, field instruments, first aid kit, and climbing shoes. Two rows of daisy chains and ice ax loops provide additional lash points for even more gear. The Horizon truly lives up to its name with a dedicated hydration pocket that fits most 3-liter reservoirs (may hold some larger reservoirs), allowing for longer, more adventurous trips.
- Carry a tripod on the front
- Small trekking tripod, hiking poles, or fly rod/reel carry easily on the front or side panels
- Load-lifter straps adjust the weight distribution for a comfortable fit
- Side water bottle pocket fits most 32 oz water bottles
- Top pocket for quick access to small items
- Beltpack compression straps adjust for custom fit
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Lightweight materials
Integrates with MindShift's Tripod Suspension Kit* via attachment points, with modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*. The Panorama/Horizon Photo Insert* fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear, and Seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation technology for extra protection in heavy downpours.
- Backpack Exterior Dimensions: 11” W x 24.4” H x 9.1” D (28 x 62 x 23 cm)
- Backpack Interior Dimensions: 8.5” W x 11” H x 7.4” D (22 x 28 x 18.8 cm)
- Beltpack Exterior Dimensions: 11” W x 8.7” H x 6.7” D (28 x 22 x 17 cm)
- Beltpack Interior Dimensions: 10.4” W x 7.9” H x 5.5” D (25.5 x 20 x 14 cm)
- Backpack Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Beltpack Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Combined Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Backpack Volume: 27 liters
- Beltpack Volume: 7 liters
- Total Volume: 34 liters
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.