The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many a backcountry traveler to pump-free water filtration. Its compact design ensures that the luxury of easy, pump-free filtration comes with no bulky packing penalties, while its two size options (4.0 and 2.0 liters) offer optimized capacity for groups and backpacking duos.
- No Pumping: Uses the power of gravity to filter 1.75 liters per minute, offering you the efficiency to multi-task at camp.
- Rolls Tight: Durable film reservoir and closure system reduce bulk for discreet packing.
- Food-Grade Lining: Ensures better tasting water.
- System Convenience: Combines water collection, storage and filtration into one compact system.
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned easily and repeatedly for flow recovery.
|AutoFlow Gravity Filter|
|Weight:||300 g (10 oz)||315 g (11.1 oz)|
|Diameter:||12.7 x 15.6 cm (8.5 x 15 in)||50.8 x 28.7 cm (11.3 x 20 in)|
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.