The Inside: You will love the generous 40 inches (1.01 m) of headroom and the true rectangular floor (no taper) that is spacious enough for all your gear. The tent body is a blend of mesh and solid fabric that provides airflow, privacy and weather protection. No-curve tent doors feature zippers that are easy to use with one hand. They also zip closed to a single point so you always know where to open the door, even in the dark. New tech-friendly pockets feature cable ports at the corners for headphone and charging cords. Overhead gear loft pockets are perfect for headlamps, sunglasses and other quick-access items.
The Outside: The symmetrical tent design means you can set up the Hubba faster than you thought possible, particularly handy for those unexpected rainstorms. Virtually unbreakable Easton® Syclone™ poles, a DuraShield™ waterproof coating and taped seams keep the Hubba stable and dry so you can ride out the weather in comfort. The rainfly features large vestibules for storing any gear you don’t want inside. Easy in-and-out vestibule doors feature StayDry™ rain gutters to keep running water off you and your gear, while kickstand vents maximize airflow.
The Bottom Line: Truly a quiver-killer thanks to its legendary lightweight livability, the Hubba Hubba 2 will be the only tent you reach for on all your 3-season backpacking adventures.
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is 2 lbs. 14 oz (1.30 kg)
- Maximum Space: True rectangular floorplan and exceptional headroom (40 in/1.01 m); two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Waterproof: DuraShield™ fabric coating and taped seams keep the elements outside where they belong
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Advanced aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions
- Full-Featured Rainfly: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters and kickstand vents for extra ventilation
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system and symmetrical design make setup super quick; ultra-compact stuff sack
- Durable Details: Reinforced patches, stitching at guy points and locking anodized stake loop grommets for extra strength
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.