- Keep Moving: Don’t stop to filter–just scoop and go. Engineered specifically for high-flow, easy drinking.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Quick-Connect: Compatible with any hydration reservoir system on the market.
- Proven: Used by the U.S. military for more than a decade; rugged ultrasonic welded housing for reliable durability.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa.
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.