Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket
The Orvis Men’s Pro Wading Jacket is the ultimate in guide-class wading jackets. This wading jacket is designed for those that won’t compromise durability and staying dry. The Pro Wading Jacket is constructed with a custom woven, three layer shell which is highly durable and waterproof. The breathable fabric is reinforced with fully taped seams providing a 20K Waterproofness and 15K Breathability rating! The Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish keeps water off the fabric surface and therefore off you keeping you dry and warm. The comforts of home are provided by a microsuede chin guard and zippered handwarmer pockets to keep your chin and hands warm as a bug in a rug. YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers protect the side zips which provide easy access to waders and those important trinkets you may store in/on your waders. There are two large external vertical waterproof storage pockets for storing larger items. An interior zippered security pocket keeps valuables safe and out of the way while an interior four way stretch mesh pocket stretches to accommodate large items and contracts to stay out of the way when empty. The Dolphin Skin Cuff system is integrated to keep water from running up your arm while releasing that whopper of a fish. There are rubberized tabs to secure and offer easy access to tools and forceps. A three-way adjustable hood with laminated brim will keep your noggin’ warm and dry. The integrated fly patch and rear yoke D-ring for net attachment are frosting on the cake. The Men’s Pro Wading Jacket is available in black/ash, grain/ash and is washable. Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52). Weight in size M: 660g/23.3 oz.Features Include:
- Guide-class Pro Wading Jacket for anglers who demand the best
- Custom woven 3-layer shell fabric
- Fully-taped seams for added weatherproofing
- YKK AquaGuard® water resistant zippers
- Brushed micro suede chin guard and zippered hand warmer pockets for added comfort
- Two large front storage pockets
- Water-resistant side zips for ventilation and easy access to waders
- Interior zippered security pocket and Internal power mesh pocket for
- Integrated Dolphin Skin cuff system for additional water resistance when landing and releasing fish
- Rubberized tabs for tool docking
- Integrated fly patch
- Rear yoke D-ring for net attachment
- Three-way adjustable storm hood with laminated brim
- Adjustable hem
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels water from fabric surface
- 20K Waterproofness
- 15K Breathability rating
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.