A modern performance-driven fishing vest designed for fresh and salt water. Swing an October caddis on the Deschutes and you never know what’s coming up—redside or steelhead. You also don’t know if you’re going to be in shirtsleeves or full puff-and-shell gear from one hour to the next. Patagonia's Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with schizophrenic weather and keeps you organized through it all. Patagonia started with their now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest and modernized it with the latest high-performance materials and an integrated pack. The vest body is made from 100% nylon double ripstop backed with durable, 3-D spacer mesh that breathes easily in the heat and won’t absorb water in a downpour. A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access, while Hypalon® utility keepers, D-rings and multiple internal zippered pockets put everything in its place. Large rear storage pocket holds lunch, jacket and anything else you want to pack around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. Front and side adjustments make it easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes according to weather.
- Body: 6.25 oz 100% nylon double ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mesh: 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Molded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for jacket, lunch or other supplies
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglass loop; front D-rings allow for quick organization
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for layering
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Adjustable front and side closure allows for light or midlayers
- Front D-rings allow for quick organizing
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.