The River Salt Jacket is Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell, made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting technical performance. Chasing the Montauk blitz into late October requires industrial-strength protection from the elements. Patagonia's River Salt Jacket stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters. Now made with an even tougher H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1 oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes; close with coated, water-repellent zips; and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is Patagonia's medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2½ inches longer than Patagonia's shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; built with the same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic draw cord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1 oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Tops and Jackets Sizing Information|
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.