Our highly versatile, midweight, feature-rich waterproof/breathable waders for the widest range of fishing scenarios have been updated with a trimmer upper-body fit that still layers easily; new interior daisy chain for tools; more streamlined, anatomically fit booties and gravel guards with a flat-panel construction that reduces wear. H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader. Whether you’re scrambling up high-gradient freestones while trout fishing or doing the deep-water steelhead dance, Patagonia's midweight Skeena River Waders strike an ideal balance between ease of movement and toughness. They’re still built from Patagonia's tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, but we’ve streamlined the Skeena’s entire feature set for a new level of comfort, performance and durability. Patagonia started by removing two inches of fabric from the hip, waist and chest for an improved fit that still easily accepts layers for long, cold sessions. Patagonia re-patterned the crotch so it’s no problem to swing a leg over gunwales, and Patagonia brought more articulation to the leg for those moments when fishing brings you to your knees—like keeping a fish wet during the photograph and release. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll appreciate the flat-panel gravel guards: They drain water more quickly than Patagonia's old design, in addition to better resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Patagonia's improved booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly features: Patagonia's innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and—this is critical—quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers; new internal daisy chains on either side provide additional organization options for tools or zingers; reach-through chest handwarmer pocket protects your off hand from the elements; exterior horizontal-zip chest pocket allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell
- Upper: 4-layer, 5.6 oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta
- Lower: 4-layer, 5.8 oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta
- All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Front chest pocket: 9.8 oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4 oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for ventilation or quick relief without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Interior organization: two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1051 g (37.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Waders Sizing Information|
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.