Designed for cold-weather fishing, Patagonia's Tough Puff Hoody covers all the important bases: warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. Durable enough to push through tangled cover on the way to the water, it features a strong, stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with your body and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. Highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation lets you swing flies all day in comfort—whether you’re wearing the Tough Puff as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wetter conditions. The streamlined wrist cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the exterior—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, an easy-access tool attachment point below the left fly-box pocket, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out the technical package. Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic opening; the lining of the interior cuffs and arms has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 624 g (22 oz)
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.