Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, our Capilene® Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you’re running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes). Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene® Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed-based multi-purpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum skin comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Capilene® Cool Daily is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Artists by color: Neil Hubert (FRWX, LSHF); Patagonia original art (STWI, PLFE, TRTA, CPFG, BOLW, BLBX, BLRY)
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.