- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest threeseason backpacking air mattress available.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inch (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever—as small as a water bottle.
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit included
|Dimensions||51 x 183 cm
(20 x 72 in
|63 x 196 cm
(25 x 77 in
|51 x 168 cm
(20 x 66 in)
|Weight||340 g (12 oz)||460 g (16 oz)||340 g (12 oz)|
|Thickness||6.3 cm (2.5 in)||6.3 cm (2.5 in)||6.3 cm (2.5 in)|
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.