- Full-grain Dakota leather flap and accents complement the casual appearance of the soft, form fitting Retrospective Leather series
- On the front flap, “Sound Silencers" eliminate the noise of the hook and loop, a dual cross buckle adds security, and a business card slot lies underneath for identification
- Adjustable cushioned nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort and a removable carrying handle for grab and go convenience
- Easily accessible front organizer with key tether and an inner zippered pocket for important documents
- Stiffened, padded removable dividers
- Webbing attachment points to accommodate modular pouches or a carabineer
- Expandable front pocket fits up to a 10" tablet or 11" laptop
- Perfect size for gripped DSLR or mirrorless camera systems
- 2 gripped DSLRs
- 70-200 f/2.8 unattached
- 24–70 f/2.8 attached
- 16–35 f/2.8 attached
- Up to a 10" tablet/ 11" MacBook Air
- Example: 2 Nikon D4s', 70-200mm f/2.8 unattached, 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 14-24mm f/2.8, 11" MacBook Air
- Internal Dimensions: 15" x 9.5" x 6" (38 x 24 x 15.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 16" x 10.5" x 7.5" (40.6 x 26.7 x 19 cm)
- Laptop compartment: 13.4" x 8.7" x 0.7" (34 x 22 x 1.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg) With all accessories
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread EXTERIOR
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- Full-grain Dakota leather
- Sand-washed 100% cotton canvas
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Polyspun & nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.