Developed in 1990 by Skip Halterman, these remarkable, convenient indicators are sold all over the USA, in every fly fishing country around the world, and are an industry leader. So ingenious, they are the only patented strike indicator you can buy and have been featured in numerous magazines and on the web for over a decade.
DescripitonSlide your leader into the side slit and roll the right half of the indicator around the leader rotating it away from you while holding the left half in its original position. One rotation and it won't come off, but it will slide if needed - once the leader is wet - for repositioning on the leader or for fish retrieval from a float tube. If using on a really fine tippet, an additional turn or two may be needed. The fewer the turns, the better.
- Easy to install
- Re-usable again and again
- Bicolor strike indicators made of high density foam for high floatability
- Include ñhiddenî rubber band bars
- Can be put on, taken off & repositioned on the leader without removal of the fly or weights
- Can be repositioned on the leader without removal from the leader
- Cause no leader damage or kink
- Qty of 4 in each pack
- Small (9/16" long)
- Medium (5/8" long)
- Large (3/4" long)
- Extra Large (13/16" long)