- The ideal tropical line for wading the surf or throwing huge flies
- Short heavy head, perfect for Baja and the Amazon
- Hard saltwater coating ensures the line will not wilt in tropical heat
- Extremely easy casting tapers that give ultimate distance
- 3 densities available: Floating, floating with 10 ft clear intermediate tip and floating running line with 30 ft intermediate head (15 ft clear)
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.
Posted by mjkirshner on Nov 16th 2016
I got this line to pair with a new G Loomis Shortstix rod and it makes a great combination. It loads the rod well and allows me easily hit 50 feet or more with only one backcast. I haven't had the chance to try it for more distance as I usually have limited back-cast room, but I would think that another 20 or 30 feet would be easy.