This is Patagonia's most versatile technical hoody has a relaxed fit and is built for use on the trail or on the water: It’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the elements; minimal stitching for comfort in any condition
- Set-in sleeves and a relaxed fit for enhanced movement
- Lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Custom RJ Mutton designed trout
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.