- Body mapped GORE-TEX Pro Wader laminate- 4 layers in the lower body for abrasion resistance and 3 layers in the upper body for breathability.
- Inspired by premium climbing harnesses, the fused contour suspension system moves with you through casting and rowing motions. Integrated D-Ring net holder and fully customizable fit for all day comfort.
- Neoprene booties use two layers of Titanium-Alpha to increase heat retention back to the body up to 40%.
- Double weave stretch woven gravel guards stay secure to the boot while wading, removing the need for a boot hook.
- Anatomically placed seams reduce wear in critical areas.
- Fleece lined chest pass through hand warmer pocket.
- Drop in chest storage pocket designed for three large fly boxes and oversized tippet spools.
- 2 inch elastic wading belt included.
|Girth||Inseam Length||Shoe Size (US Men's)|
|Small 7-9||36 in- 37 in||31 in - 33 in||7 - 9|
|Medium 9-11||38 in - 40 in||32 in - 34 in||9 - 11|
|Medium King 9-11||40 in - 42 in||32 in - 34 in||9 - 11|
|Medium Tall 9-11||38 in - 40 in||34 in - 36 in||9 - 11|
|Large 9-11||42 in - 44 in||32 in - 34 in||9 - 11|
|Large 12-13||42 in - 44 in||32 in - 34 in||12 - 13|
|Large King 9-11||44 in - 46 in||32 in - 34 in||9 - 11|
|Large Tall 9-11||42 in - 44 in||34 in - 36 in||9 - 11|
|Large Tall 12-13||42 in - 44 in||34 in - 36 in||12 - 13|
|XL 12-13||46 in - 48 in||34 in - 36 in||12 - 13|
|XL King 12-13||48 in - 50 in||34 in - 36 in||12 - 13|
|XL Tall 12-13||46 in - 48 in||36 in - 38 in||12 - 13|
|XXL 12-13||50 in - 52 in||35 in - 37 in||12 - 13|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.