In a horizontal coastal deluge or the heat of a high-desert afternoon hopper hatch,Patagonia'sMesh Master II Vest helps keep you comfortable and fishing efficiently. The light but tough 100% polyester mesh body won’t sag in heavy weather and breathes easily in the heat. Pockets are made of 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.Patagonia'snow-classic vertical pocket system provides easy, secure access to everything from big fly boxes to your fish camera. A large, double-zip back storage pocket is set high to keep jacket and lunch out of the water when you’re going deep. There’s also an EVA foam collar to distribute weight and soothe your neck and shoulders. The adjustable front closure allows for varying levels of insulation and layering. Further details: 100% nylon accessory holder, sunglasses loop, front D-rings, multiple interior zip pockets for tippet spools and hidden rod holder.
- Mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won’t hold water in wet or cold conditions; pockets made of 3-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double-zipper closure
- Multiple interior zippered pockets for tippet spools; hidden rod holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for layering
- 340 g (12 oz)
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.