- Comfortable – built around a waist belt that is designed to carry a load, meaning it is structured, supportive, well padded, ventilated, and ergonomic. It also is fully adjustable and has a built-in spot for a net holder and includes a water bottle holder.
- Guide Features – carry two water bottles, plenty of fly boxes, every fly fishing accessory you might need, your long handle net, and keep it all at the ready and organized.
- High Capacity – Hold up to eight fly boxes and all the accessories you need with internal organization. Features a large main compartment with two smaller fly box storage areas and mesh stretch pockets. For a total of 650 cubic inches of organized fly fishing gear!
- ZS2 Customizable // Four molle stations for total customization. Molle attachment points allow for your most used accessories to be at the ready – choose from 12 unique Umpqua Molle accessories from water bottle holders to floatant holders, to tippet holders.
- No Snag Design // ZS2 reduces snag points by nesting tools into ports that keep your tools secure without any dangling. This concept continues into the zippers we choose, nothing but closed foot YKK zippers get used on a ZS2 Pack.
- Durable // Made for the long haul out of tough nylon body material and in the high wear locations features ballistic nylon. All zippers are YKK closed foot zippers that open and close quickly and easily.
- Designed by Anglers // For Anglers, to make the perfect pack for less hassle and more enjoyment on the water – featuring a net holder, fly patch, tool attachment points, and much more.
- Guarantee // If your Umpqua pack, bag or vest fails due to workmanship or material defect during the life of the product, please return it to us for repair or replacement. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, accidents, or improper care may be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.