- Perfectly fits: Nikon D40 / D40x / D60
- Full functionality with glove like fit
- Rugged high quality silicone provides a smooth rather than tacky feel and won't collect lint or debris
- Hard plastic LCD cover protects the LCD against damage
- Perfectly molded around the lens mount to provide the maximum amount of coverage while still allowing for quick lens changes
- External Dimensions: 6.8L x 3W x 7.75H in. (17.27 x 7.62 x 19.69 cm)
- Item Weight: 0.88
- Model Number: DDSPROND40-B
- UPC: 750323711663
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.
My DSLR Now Goes Fishing!
Posted by James on Apr 6th 2017
For years I've been shooting photos of camping trips, drives in the mountains and urban adventures but have always been apprehensive about taking my DSLR out for a day on the river. I mean water and expensive cameras don't really get along. How excited was I to find the Delkin Snug It Pro Skin for Nikon D40/D40x/D60 online at AvidMax. The perfect skin for ensuring a non-slip grip of my DSLR while on the river snapping photos of our days. The skin has added a layer of protection to my DSLR and the crystal clear LCD screen protector has proven it's worth time and time again. A must have if you take your Nikon DSLR out for a day of fun on the water.