New and improved! The Fishpond Swift Current Fly Fishing Thermometer will measure the water temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. So whether you prefer one or the other this will do both. This redesigned thermometer measures water temperature from 20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit or from 10 to 50 degrees Celsius. It has a rugged aluminum case that helps protect the thermometer from breakage. If you are constantly setting things down and are unable to locate them, fear not! This thermometer has a unique attachment cap, simply attach to a lanyard or retractor and keep it with you. No dropping or misplacing. It measures 4.625 x .5 inches.
Features of this item:
- Measures from 20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit or from 10-50 degrees Celsius
- Rugged aluminum case helps protect thermometer from breakage
- Retractor lanyard attachment cap helps prevent accidental loss
- Easy to read temperature scale
- Redesigned thermometer for measuring water temperatures
- Item Weight: 0.6 oz.