The Avid saltwater line has a tropical, self-lubricating coating and is designed for a multitude of saltwater species. The front loaded, short head will cast bigger saltwater fies and cope with typical saltwater winds with ease. The head is slightly heavier than the AFTMA standard which generates more punch, and helps to load faster action rods. A welded loop on the front end allows for easy rigging.
- RIO's new Avid Series of lines were developed for the avid fly fisher with tapers and technology that enhance the fly fishing experience
- Designed for easy casting performance
- Slightly heavier and shorter head lengths
- Supple, self-lubricating coating is incredibly slick
- Excellent turnover and presentation