Using our Variable Sweet Spot technology, we developed a line of five unique rods that load and cast at any distance.
A rod designed from scratch with the advanced caster in mind – to maximize the rod’s wide range of optimal casting distance.
- The 7'6" 3wt is for when making shorter casts it is best to use a rod that is not overly stiff so it can load or flex with a small amount of line out the rod tip.
- The 8'4" 4wt is a “shorter” 4 weight rod has been designed to protect light tippet and function in all but the largest rivers
- The 9'0" 4wt is the rod we expect you will want to fish spring creeks or super finicky trout on medium to larger rivers
- 9'0" 5wt is stiff enough to fish streamers, hopper dropper rigs, and indicators in all but the windiest conditions. It is the ½ ton pickup truck of fly rods
- 9'0" 6wt is when you have wind, need to throw far, are throwing big, heavy flies, or when you are throwing big nymphs + indicator rigs
Q: What is your return policy?
A: Returns or exchanges can be made up to 30 days after the purchase date. We will take the item back as long as it is new, with all the tags and original packaging (if applicable). Click here to see all the details.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: Most items ship on the same day if placed by 3:30 pm MT Monday-Friday.Click here for more shipping info.
Q: How quickly will I receive my order?
A: We always strive to deliver as fast as we can. With that said, it depends on your location, the item(s) purchased, and the selected shipping method. If you choose our Free Standard Shipping you can expect a window of 3-8 business days. If you choose a paid expedited shipping method, refer to our shipping page for a better estimate.
Q: How do I get AvidMax Reward points for items I purchase?
A: All you have to do is sign up for an account and for each purchase you make you will receive 5% back in AvidMax Reward points. Easy! Create an account today!
If you have a question that we did not answer here, please shoot us an email or chat.